Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tats I am currently wanting, location of said tattoos, their commemorative occasion and how long my lust has been brewing

I was bored in Philosophy so I decided to make this list. Quotes denote the actual word or phrase, descriptions accompany pictures/designs.



1. "Orpheus", behind my ear (left? right?) upon my engagement. Lust for this one has been brewing for over two years. Nick doesn't like tattoos (he thinks they're stupid) but I've talked to him about the ones I want and I think (?) he's okay with it. He still thinks they are stupid.

2. Infinite heart (infinity sign with heart on one loop), on my right wrist (in white?) whenever I am with Laura and we are drunks. Lust for this one has been brewing for four to five months.

3. "Music is my aeroplane", unknown location, unknown commemorative event. Lust for this one has only been brewing for a month or so making it the second sketchiest.

4. "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one.", unknown location, upon birth of first child. Lust has only been brewing for two hours making this one the one I'll probably nix. Also people probably already have it so I will need to google the heck out of it when I get home.

5. "143", below the infinite heart on my right wrist, upon the birth of my first child. Totally pretentious awesomeness? "CXLIII". Did you know google will do Roman numeral translation like it does math equations? It's great. Lust has been brewing for...20 minutes?



This is here so I can reference it, talk it over with you kids and refer to it when brewing more ideas.

2 comments:

Moi said...

I still want that tattoo. I think about it like everyday. I feel it might actually happen.

Toi said...

Wait, where is the fourth one from? Because I was watching an episode of The Big Bang Theory today and they referenced the same quote as being said by Spock? Is that where it's from?

Also, I like 1, 2 and 5.