Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hey, news media!

I don't hate Nadya Suleman because the economy is bad, news media. I would hate her even if I was the richest person in the world and everyone else was happy and had tons of money.

I hate her because she is a single, unemployed mom who already has six kids under the age of eight who is living with her mother. I hate her because one of those six kids is autistic. I hate her because none of her children will get the special attention they need. I hate her because she thinks she can breastfeed all eight of the kids she just had. I hate her because there are people out there trying for just one kid, and never able to have that one kid, while she gets 14. I hate her because she's an idiot.

I want to have kids too but you don't see me running out and getting knocked up. I know that I can't afford to support even one kid right now. How in the world did she think she could support 14? I'm sorry but she cannot have eight more kids and rely on sponsors or media support. I don't think she thought this through at all.

And what kind of doctor transfers six embryos when she has six kids already and is younger than 35? This is just a fucked up situation all around.

ALSO! Do not have babies because you want to be loved. Have babies because you have love to give.

No comments: