Wednesday, January 14, 2009

oh btw...my schedule

Since Nick and Oliver work together now, they have the car Tuesdays through Saturdays. I get to drive myself on Monday and Katti drops me off on the other days.


Monday
Intro to Fiction 10:50-12:05...I needed the credits. Chesley is awesome.

I drive home to eat lunch or whatever. I took a nap yesterday with Nick. It was the best day ever.

Desktop Publishing 3:05-4:20...I needed the credit.


Tuesday
Intro to Philosophy 10:50-12:05...my one required class for the semester. THE ONLY ONE. All we have are four essays. No tests. So. Excited. Also, attractive 35 year old = win.

Lunch or whatever. At school because Katti drives me.

French Translation Concepts 1:40-2:55...we didn't have this class today because he's still in France but three of us didn't know and came to class only to sit around for fifteen minutes. I don't know how it will be but Pichot assured me that quite a bit of English will be spoken.

Work from 3 until 5.


Wednesday
I work from noon to 5. Katti drives me.


Thursday
Intro to Fiction 10:50-12:05...again.

Work at 1 until 4 because I don't have the car.

Database 4:30-5:45...because I need the credits and it sounded interesting.


Friday
Intro to Philosophy 10:50-12:05...again.

Nom nom nom.

French Translation Concepts 1:40-2:55...again.

Work from 3 to 4:30. I think. That sounds silly now. I will check. Later.




So I am super excited for this semester because it will be so easy but I'm kind of nervous about it because I am already getting the urge to skip.


P.S. I got rainboots for Christmas and they cheer me up.

2 comments:

Moi said...

What kind of rainboots? PICTURES!

Thanks for the schedule.

SleepyGirl said...

My intro to philosophy prof was eight billion years old and had the attention span of a toddler -- how'd you luck out?