Thursday, January 15, 2009

Reflections...also, the boots.

I reread Lamb because I received it for Christmas and I have a few things to say: my semi-crisis of faith is over. Jesus rocks. Also, that God guy is pretty cool. Again, I kept hoping somehow, someway, Jesus wouldn't have to die but (spoiler alert) he did. And I cried.

P.S.
These are the boots. Along with this dress/shirt/thing, my mother and sister agreed that I was a very, very strange person.





THE DRESS THING:
...it needs leggings.

P.P.S. Did everyone always say "happy new year" when seeing you for the first time after the new year? Because I don't remember that. And it's a lot like saying "cheers" to me. I freeze up and have no idea what to say. I'm glad your Gregorian calendar turned a new page? New Year's Eve/Day means nothing to me. I drank one Smirnoff thing by myself because no one else wanted to drink and woke Nick up to watch the ball drop. Woo, our human-made construct of time measurement continues! I am one year closer to maybe getting proposed to!

P.P.P.S. Speaking of which, one of my friends from high school (who has had a crush on me since 7th grade and who, after I made out with him once, went totally downhill into drugs and has a kid) is engaged now. To get married in DECEMBER OF 2012 THAT BITCH.

P.P.P.P.S. I don't know if I've ever talked about our hatred for Belly. That post is coming.

P.P.P.P.P.S. I should take a shower maybe.

3 comments:

Toi said...

I LOVE YOUR BOOTS.

Moi said...

Ahhhh leggings?????

Pomme said...

Love the boots and you can totally pull of the leggings, you have the legs!