Sunday, December 14, 2008

Numbers

Nick and I have known each other for 2164 days.

Nick and I have been together for 1646 days.

Nick and I have lived together for 512 days.

I have been a college student for 1210 days.

I have been alive for 7991 days.

On the day I met Nick, I was 5827 days old.

On Tuesday, December 25, 2018, I will have known Nick for as many days as I was old when I met him.


If we get married on the day I want to get married and don't have kids until we have talked about having kids, I will be 28 or 29 years old when I have my first child. I always wanted to have a kid before that. My mom had me when she was 29 and turned 30 when I was three months old. I want to have a kid before I turn 30 because I want my kids to spend more time with their grandmother than I did with mine. Nick's grandmother is still alive and they get to talk with her and share everything with her. I want my kids to drink and party with their grandmother like Nick and Katti do with theirs.

1 comment:

Moi said...

When do you want to get married?

Also, my mom was 29 when I was born and both sets of grandparents are still alive (knock on wood). So you could have yours when you wanted and they would still have time to bond with their grandparents. Oh and their awesome 'aunts' ;)!