Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wedding pictures are up (finally)

I chose the ones I looked the best in (and defied copyright by using PrintScreen hahaha. And all I have is Paint so they're grainy.). Behold the Palin hair (clicken to enbiggen):




















My future family: Katti, Dad, Oliver, Mom, Jess (the bride), Ryan (the groom), Nick and me.









Nick's grandmother and grandfather on his mother's side. I don't know when this happened but oh man, I love her. This is the one that's a lot of fun if she's been drinking. We were at Nick's parents' house the other weekend and she knocked over three glasses by the end of the night. She blamed the last glass on her boobs. I'm not kidding.



Katti was gorgeous. She's with Nick's five year old cousin here. The last time I saw her was two years ago. She didn't remember me but we went blueberry picking with her before the wedding and then played games at her grandmother's house for hours after Katti got tired so I think we're pretty good friends now. She's adorable and really shy but she warms up to you pretty quickly.















I love Nick's family. Coming up next, Mr. Hazen = Stalin?

1 comment:

Moi said...

Awww...Rachel you looked beautiful. And that picture of you and Nick on the bridge is amazing. I think its my favorite because its just so cute. It looks like it was a really fun wedding.