Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm watching Justice for Annie. I hope I see her mom get Justice this time.


I am so excited for Thanksgiving tomorrow. The food, pies, food, family, food. And I will finally be able to listen to Christmas music without getting lectured by Katti the grouch. I'm making hot brandy apple cinder for tomorrow. I'm excited for it. Katti made it a year ago and it was so good.

Our Thanksgiving plans: We're going up to Nick and Katti's parents' first tomorrow. We're eating at 1 there then going to my parents' after dropping Katti and Oliver off at Oliver's brother's house. His brother lives a street down from my parents' house. Then we're lying around and not doing anything for the rest of the week.


Oliver got a call from Comcast and he has an interview next week. .الحمد لله They gave him shift times already too and Nick thinks it's in the bag. I hope so.


It's hard to split all of these holidays between our two families. I told Nick we can swap holidays (my family one year, his the next) but it's hard.

Nick put some of our Christmas lights up on Sunday. Yay! I'm going to start listening to my Christmas albums and Katti can't stop me. I get to wear my Christmas earrings soon too.

No comments: