Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Wedding: a schedule

For those of you who are visiting this weekend, and wish to see me all done up, the wedding schedule follows.

Friday: I have class and work until 3. Everyone else is cleaning and decorating the church and reception hall. Dinner is at 5. I have not determined what I am wearing yet. It all depends upon the weather and if I want to shave my legs.

Saturday: Katti, Jess, Hazen Mom and I are getting our hair done at 8 or 9 and our makeup done at 10. (at this point, one car will be taken up to Rockford since someone had the genius idea of having the wedding in Ada and the reception in Rockford.) At noon, we go to the church where we get ready and have prep photos taken. Jess and Ryan will have their photos taken at one, we all hang around until two or so then group photos start. These photo sessions are supposed to last until the wedding at 5. After the wedding, we help move decorations and carpool up to Rockford for the reception. Then we socialize until it is the appropriate time to bail.

It's a pretty crazy day. If you want to see me all dolled up, I don't know when or where you want to be. Maybe I'll just call you when we're finally home. Let me know.

No comments: