Saturday, May 24, 2008

CHAPTER FIVE

dude. He sang the bleep. Awesome.


I love hypocrites. R Kelly, you done cheated on her too.


There's the beretta! Okay. Sex with the gun on? Wow.


I don't know how this one will have a cliffhanger. She cheated on him, he cheated on her. The end.


Oh. That's how. I guess he didn't sing the I got pulled over bit.


So. Gwen has a friend Roxanne who knows Chuck and Rufus (the gays from the beginning). Rufus' wife Kathy, with whom R Kelly had an affair, went to high school with Gwen. Kathy introduced Gwen to Police Officer who made R Kelly a cuckold.

3 comments:

Moi said...

I'm sad that we never got to explore our love of R. Kelly when we lived in the same town. I love his ignition remix song.

Toi said...

omg. Trapped in the Closet!!!!!!
Do you guys remember when he performed this live and it was the most ridiculous thing ever?!?! I think he sang half of it in a closet on the stage or something. Awesome.

And your commentary?
Even more awesome.

You should put a character who speaks like this in your novel.

Toi said...

Even though you have commented on my Web Log recently, I am worried that you have not updated yours.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET?!?!!?

(no pressure :) )