Tuesday, November 24, 2009

↑D8

At NewJob for the past two weeks, I was the acting Senior. A Senior is between the Team Lead (supervisor) and the underlings. They help out if something needs escalated or anyone has a question that needs answered. One of our two Seniors left our team for another shift and they needed a substitute to cover until someone new was hired in. And I was chosen.

It was nice because I got to be off the phones. And I help people out anyway. It was just a bonus thing.

NewJob posted a new position in another department that I'm going to apply for. Intentional vagueness just in case.


I was nauseated for 12 days straight and when I went to the doctor I was told I need to eat better. The end. Just glad that's over.


I am so excited for Thanksgiving, kids. So excited. We're doing Nick's family first then probably just paying a video game or two at my parent's house. Food.

No comments: